Special Live Audio Conference
October 26, 2011
How to Succeed with Paid Search Marketing
Key Insights from Four Experts to Boost Results
The majority of healthcare organizations are running paid search programs. Yet less than 10 percent report being very satisfied with their results. If you are among those organizations that want to improve their paid search results – or want to launch a successful paid search program – you will benefit from this special conference. The program is designed to give you information to maximize your marketing investment and build your organization’s revenue.
You’ll learn from experts about best practices and important new trends. Find out the ins and outs of setting up campaigns for optimal results, the benefits of using phone extensions, how to minimize bid prices, how to leverage the power of local search, and the importance of human involvement in keyword development. You’ll also learn about key trends in health searches.
Whether you are new to paid search or a seasoned professional, this conference will provide advice and insights to guide you in improving your practices and getting the most out of tight budgets.
Wednesday, October 26, 2011
1:30-3:00 Eastern Time
12:30-2:00 Central Time
10:30-12:00 Pacific Time
eHealthcare Strategy & Trends and
Strategic Health Care Marketing
Health Care Communications' Information Resources
Bring your whole team for one low price!
Option 1: Audio Conference and Written Presentation
Option 2: Audio Conference, Written Presentation, and Audio CD
Option 3: Written Presentation and Audio CD
In a content-rich 90 minutes, which includes time for questions and answers, you will receive details on:
- Best paid search practices that make sense for your organization. Learn from an executive at one of the country’s leading search marketing agencies. You’ll receive details on bid management, ongoing optimization of keywords, how to develop targeted, compelling messages, and the importance of an efficient campaign structure. You will also gain insights about how innovative approaches and testing can substantially drive growth.
- Insights from Google on today’s health searches. Hear directly from an executive of the search engine giant about the characteristics of today’s e-patient and trends in health-related search queries. Find out how click-through rates are up sharply for longer word searches and how Google mobile searches have risen fivefold. You’ll also gain an understanding of the benefits of conducting searches on a variety of sites and platforms.
- The search secrets of Cancer Treatment Centers of America. This four-hospital system has aligned its search marketing efforts with the patient journey, helping its website to generate more than 65 percent of patient appointments. Learn how the organization has fine-tuned its ad copy and landing pages, how improving its Google Quality Scores has sharply reduced bid costs, and the importance of keywords derived from manual, human touch versus computerized generation. In addition, you will find out how Google phone extensions have lifted response rates by more than 70 percent.
- Results and insights from a national survey of 160 healthcare organizations. You will learn how often paid search programs are run, what general and special search engine sites are used, how often special landing pages are employed, as well as the prevalence of search versus contextual ads. You will also receive information on respondents’ use of outside agencies, their spending, and satisfaction with paid search efforts.
.WHO WILL BENEFIT
This special audio conference will benefit professionals who have a stake in
maximizing the potential of their organization’s website and mobile platforms to drive revenue.
Marketing and Business Development Executives
- e-Health Directors
Chief Technology Officers
Product and Service Line Managers
Head of Healthcare, Online Sales
Director of Engagement
Cancer Treatment Centers of America
Editor, eHealthcare Strategy & Trends
Director of Search Media, iCrossing
HOW THE AUDIO CONFERENCE WORKS
1. After you register, you will receive an e-mail confirmation with details on how to participate in the audio conference. You will be given a toll-free number and an ID password/PIN that will give you access at 1:30 p.m. Eastern time on Wednesday, October 26, 2011.
2. There is no limit on the number of people on your team who can listen to the audio conference from one speakerphone dial-in connection. However, each phone line requires a separate registration.
3. You will receive presentation materials in PDF via e-mail. Make copies for every member of your team.
4. Listen to the audio conference while you follow along with the presentation materials.
5. You will have an opportunity to ask probing questions during the last 20 to 30 minutes of the conference.
Audio conference attendees will receive written presentation materials, including results of a national survey on paid search strategies.
Click Here to Order
||A well-run physician relations program is critical to hospital growth even as consumer-driven healthcare gains traction.