Serving the industry since 1984, Strategic Health Care Communications, a wholly-owned division of Health Care Communications, provides marketing, communications, and business development information of vital concern to health care organizations. The company’s products and services include the eHealthcare Leadership Awards, webinars, evaluations, and consulting services.
Products and Services
- eHealthcare Leadership Awards: This leading awards program recognizes the very best websites, digital communications, and business improvement initiatives of a wide range of healthcare organizations.
- Webinars/Conferences: Online conferences are held each year to provide important, topical information of concern to the healthcare industry. In addition, a number of on-site conferences are supported by the organization.
- Evaluation Services: Comprehensive, detailed evaluations of an organization’s website and intranet, communications, and overall marketing are available.
- Career Center: Positions that are available at health care organizations and agencies throughout the United States are posted. Also, individuals seeking a position can post a listing.
- Vendor Resources: A compilation of recommended agencies and vendors that can assist health care organizations in a wide range of marketing development initiatives is available.
Note: Two monthly newsletters were published until 2014: Strategic Health Care Marketing and eHealthcare Strategy & Trends. They were acquired by Plain-English Health Care. To learn more about these publications, click here.